Wednesday, March 11, 2009

If I could be an animal

If I wanted to be an animal, There is only one type of animal I'd be, There is only one reason why I would want to be,Such an animal is that.This animal has a long stern body, And 4 long legs with shoes framed over coal. A tail in the back not fit to be on a human head, And a nose as big as a wheel of Swiss cheese.The animal I would runs the Derby every year, And is commanded by a jock that is short and lean. If you haven't figured out what animal would be, (Even though the answer isn't very hard to see)Than one more reason I shall give you Why I would want to be a horse of course! For horses have a great excuse To make that awesome noise (A sigh with a lip trill is that incredible sound)And so my friend now you see, How incredibly different my life would be. For if I were a horse things would be great, For than I could be told that I eat like a horse And I'm built like a horse And I weigh as much as a horse, And take that compliment for I would be a horse, Instead of a human suffering from obesity.

No comments:

Post a Comment